You would like to initiate your own Dinner Hop in your city? Then why not become a Hopper yourself?
It’s easy, free of charge and already being supported by like-minded people in other cities.
Friendly and open-minded
Dinner Hop brings neighbours together in their kitchens – friendly, curious and open-minded. Everyone sharing these values and wanting to start their own Dinner Hop is more than welcome.
Dinnerhop.org is a non-commercial platform, which has been developed out of a neighbour-initiative in Berlin-Neukölln. It has been supported by the European Union and private donations. You can find more information about the project here.
Easy as instant soup, but tasty!
Our up and rattling Dinner Hop machine saves you a great deal of the tiresome laborious work. The software administers the registrations, computes who cooks with whom and reminds you of the important stuff – so you can focus solely on your Dinner Hop.
- Log in and create your first Dinner Hop.
- Think of a date and where to party after the feast.
- Beat the drum to let people know about your Dinner Hop, or simply decorate your hallway with our lovely flyers.
- Find tips and details on our Wiki or in our forum. Here you can exchange information with other local initiators or come up with new ideas.
- Everything alrighty? One click and everyone knows where the journey goes. Sit back and look forward to a tasty evening with a lot of nice people.
So, the necessary effort is limited, but you can also go wild.
Just and tell us a little bit about yourself and your ideas. We will get back to you and discuss everything, so you can get started.
We’re looking forward to your message.
Here’s a little hint: It’s more fun in a group. Ask friends or post the Dinner Hop clip on Facebook to find peers.